Fencing your Pool
Whether your pool is under construction or you are simply waiting for your permanent fence to arrive, it is your responsibility to ensure that the area is safe for everyone concerned.
All pool sites present a serious hazard if not fenced accordingly, and you may be facing legal action if you do not comply with pool safety regulations.
Here are some of the advantages of fencing your pool area;
- Keep children safe and off the site.
- Avoid the worry of accidents occurring in and around your pool.
- Avoid unwanted visits from Shires and Councils.
- Prevent injury on loose soil or deep holes.
- Easy to move for tradesmen’s access.
- Fencing will fit to any shape or sized pool or spa.
- Fencing shoes will not mark or damage you brick paving or decking.
Our temporary fencing is quick and easy to install. No digging holes or laying foundations is required. You don't even have to be on site. With your instructions, we can put up your temporary fence in no time.
All of our temporary fence systems fully conform to all government and local council legislation requirements and comply with occupational health and safety standards.